Here are the rules for this fabulous little award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are the versatile blogs I'd like to nominate for this award. These are my "go to" blogs that I always make sure I read when they update. I love their ideas, humor, creativity and/or writing style. I know that some of them have already received this award, but I always figure it's nice to know someone thinks you're great, no matter how many times you've heard it before, as I'm sure many of these ladies have. :)
Seven random facts:
1. My minpin, Lily, has a fuzzy winter coat, a pumpkin costume, a CU hoodie, an Olivia the Pig dress and a teddy bear sweater.
2. I have two fake teeth and a whole lot of awful orthodontic-related memories.
3. To celebrate the end of every school year I always watch Dazed and Confused. Alright, Alright, Alright. :)
4. Starbucks and I are very good friends. We were introduced six years ago and haven't parted since. Thank you my sweet teammate Taren for getting me coffee with 6 pumps until I acquired a taste for a regular latte.
5. I almost cut my left index finger off with a paper cutter during my first month of teaching (thank heaven for fingernails!)
6. I can link any two celebrities Kevin Bacon style through people they've dated and/or movies/TV shows they've been in.
7. I have a (not so secret) crush on Jake Ryan (yes, I know he isn't real), Joseph Gordon Leavitt (he is though!), Joe Mangeniello (oh Magic Mike how I appreciated you!), and Johnny Depp between the ages of 18-40 (. . . sigh)