My fabulous principal magically finagled FIVE workdays before school started this year, so my co-teacher and I (I'm currently in a classroom that uses a co-teaching model - Hurrah!) had FIVE amazing days to get our classroom ready and get prepared before the students came.
Thus we had lots of time to make things cute and think about what we wanted to change for the upcoming year.
One of those things ended up being our classroom rules. The sign was faded, you couldn't read them, and they didn't come close to passing my cuteness test.
Thus, we came up with these!
1. Start in the middle of your paper. Draw 2 vertical lines 2 inches apart. Stop at the bottom of your paper. This will be the otter's neck/body.
2. Draw a lightbulb shape at the top of the 2 lines. This will be the head.
3. On each side of the lightbulb shape draw a curved rainbow/frown line. These will be the ears.
4. Draw 2 large circles in the middle of the lightbulb shape. These will be the eyes.
5. Draw a smile line between the two circles you just drew. This will be the nose.
6. Draw a rainbow/frown line in each of the large circles and in the nose.
7. Make a large dot in each of the football shapes in the eyes. These will be the pupils.
8. Draw a large crescent moon shape under the nose you created. This will be the smile.
9. Draw 3 curved lines on each side of the head close to the smile. These will be the whiskers.
10. Draw a moon shape on both sides of the body. These will be the arms.
11. Finish your otter with hands, teeth, stripes, fur, and color!
*If you like my blog please consider using the affiliate links above for your online shopping. This means when you click on these links I earn a small percentage of any purchases you make, but the prices stay the same for you. Thanks for helping to support my blog!*